How do you promote your group?

I'm a new group owner on Cafemom and am not really sure what the best way is to promote my group. Any suggestions? I did import my friends list and send an email to my facebook friends etc. I'm not really sure what else to do from there or if you are supposed to do anything :) I just started and haven't done much with it yet but wanted to have a group where moms can advertise their deals and other moms can buy from us! If you want to add me I'd love it too http://www.cafemom.com/group/freeformoms
feel free to post an ad for your company too! No bashing of other companies though :) Thanks for the advice!

usbornebooksdh

Asked by usbornebooksdh at 8:31 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• Have you tried adding a catchy journal to your personal profile page? What about using a catchy signature that advertises your group for when you are vin other Cafemom groups? You can also put your groups addy in your thought bubble. You can also hit other Cafemom members chatterboxes who may have the same likes you do that may find interest in your group. When you chatter them be sure its an invite to your group. Also use that Promote your group button located to the left of your groups page. HTH's

RMSA3.png picture by RMSAAdmin

RMASAdmin

Answer by RMASAdmin at 8:40 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Thank you!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:42 PM on May. 11, 2009