Can I stop...

Can I keep myself from drooling while I'm asleep? I am 38 wks preggo and this just started about 2 wks ago. I'm a pretty light sleeper, so if I've been drooling and move the slightest bit I'm like UGH! It's so gross. Any suggestions?

jkt747

Asked by jkt747 at 8:34 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love Bmat! <3
    Anonymous

• try a chin strap and see if that helps

Answer by admckenzie at 8:50 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Fall asleep with gum in your mouth. Your subconcious will make sure the gum does not fall out. And if the gum dont fall out either will the drool. I know it may sound kind of far fetched but try it I think you will be pleased.
    chedhead

Answer by chedhead at 12:30 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Perhaps place a soft bath towel over your pillow to catch the drool?
    I don't think it can be stopped. Perhaps it's just hormonal and will end on it's own eventually.
    Have patience. I think that if it isn't waking you up, then you are getting the sound sleep you need before the baby arrives.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:37 AM on May. 12, 2009