So I never knew I had to specify so much with a 2 year old....lol

So we are trying a different way to potty train now. we have taken andy (who is 2 1/2 btw) out of diapers and pull ups during the day and are putting him in big boy underwear instead. i know we will have messes to clean up but im putting him on the potty every 30 minutes so it cant be too many accidents. anyway, i told andy "we dont pee pee in our big boy underwear. if you go pee pee in your big boy underwear, then you will be in big trouble." sounds good right? lol. well andy came in the kitchen not wearing any underwear. so i took him in the living room to put them back on and thats when i saw the puddle in my floor. apparently, he took off his underwear and peed in the floor. technically, he did what i told him to and didnt pee his underwear. now i have informed him we only pee in the potty. lmao..i didnt realise i had to go into great detail but i guess i was wrong. OH BOY THIS WILL BE FUN! how are you ladies?

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 8:59 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL!!! Fun times! When my daughter was 1 1/2, I caught her trying to go to the bathroom in the cat's box!
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 9:01 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Ahh.. yes... the "born lawyer" stage. Fun, isn't it?
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 9:07 PM on May. 11, 2009

• MY DD POOPED AND PEED IN HER PLAY WASHER AND DRYER(IT REALLY LOOKED LIKE A POTTY )LMAO
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:50 PM on May. 11, 2009

• LOL how do you keep from laughing at something like that, while trying to explain that what he did was wrong, when technically he didn't do what you told him not to???!?!?!?
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 12:07 AM on May. 12, 2009