What's the best thing for allergies?

comfycouch

Asked by comfycouch at 9:09 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Health

• if it's for an adult then I would suggest Claritin or Allegra but for a child then I suggest Children's Claritin. My son has to take it and it works really good on him and doesn't make him drowsy.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:11 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Claritin works better than Zyrtec , IMO
    Anonymous

• For a child older then 18 months but under 5 give them a half dose of childrens benadryl tonight followed by 2.5 mls of children's Clairitin every morning (for 3-5 days) if they come back start the cycle again and ask your pediatrician for rhinocort nasal spray--- and lots of water
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:19 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I have found a safe, all natural supplement that has worked wonders with my son. no more sneezing, conjestion, watery eyes. Best season yet with no allergies. message me if you want info.

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 10:19 PM on May. 11, 2009

• The best thing is to avoid the allergens. Without know the type of allergies you are asking about, I cannot be any more specific

Answer by rkoloms at 7:58 AM on May. 12, 2009