Have you ever ovulated but it didnt show up on the opk?

Im on cycle day 16 and this is my second round of clomid, since cd11 I have had all negative opk including todays. My doctor said that I should have already ovulated and that its very possible that it just didnt show up on the opk. Im going in on cd21 to have a progesterone check and she will be able to tell me if I ovulated for sure again this month. Has any on here ovulated and not had a positive opk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• wtf is opk??
    Anonymous

• opk= ovulation predictor kit
    fostermommyof3

Answer by fostermommyof3 at 12:32 AM on May. 12, 2009

• MANY times. The OPKs were completely useless for me. Charting was the only thing that worked here.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:23 AM on May. 12, 2009

• OP.... Thanks gdiamante for answering! Yeah Im almost positive that I ovulated this month but all neg. opk's. I am going in on cd20 to have a progesterone check and we will no for sure then.
    Anonymous

• My ovulation never show up on the test, so in my opinion i would try more then just the test to track your ovulation.
    Bluesnowflakes

Answer by Bluesnowflakes at 10:53 PM on May. 12, 2009