How many more times today am I going to.....

Have to use the bathroom, for chrissakes?!?!?!

21 weeks pregnant and counting....

MommaBear619

Asked by MommaBear619 at 9:19 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Depends to the rescue :) :) :) I don't miss them days but they were worth ever second.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:30 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Ha Ha. I so don't miss those days. Man... I'm sorry for ya. You could try getting all of your hydrating done in the first part of the day. Or do your hydrating all at once. Drink a liter at once instead of sipping on something over the course of a few hours. It only gets worse but i promise it is worth it.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 9:22 PM on May. 11, 2009

• LOL, just wait. It will get worse. You're going to eventually have a toilet seat imprint on your butt.

Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:24 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Me and you are in the same boat. I have to pee like a hundred times a day. I am so tired of having to go to the bathroom. Especially in the night.

akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 9:31 PM on May. 11, 2009

• LMao I feel ya chick LOL but I only get aggravated at night cause now Im so big I have to throw myself forward to get up...Im tired LOL
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 9:36 PM on May. 11, 2009

• At least 100. LOL. The worst part was at night. I had to get up at least 10 times. LOL. And then one day my husband was looking at a diagram of a pregnant woman and saw how the baby puts all that pressure on the bladder and goes, "Oh! No WONDER you have to pee so much!" I almost hit him, LMAO.
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 9:36 PM on May. 11, 2009

• i'm right there with you
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 9:56 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I know right! I'm 24 weeks pregnant and am sooo sick of having to pee every 10 minutes...even when I don't drink anything for a few hours!

And it only gets worse. Wait until you get further along and have to pee every 5 minutes, then hardly nothing comes out! lol
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 10:05 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I hate the morning..i wake up between 6:30-7:00am thinking I'm about to pee on myself. I have to run up a flight of stairs, and threw the entire house to the bathroom HALF ASLEEP so that i DONT pee on myself=[
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:45 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Im almost 15 weeks and i am so tired of spending all day in the bathroom! I swear I go to the bathroom and by the time im washing my hands i have to go again! It is getting pretty rediculous if you ask me! I am constantly drinking cause i feel really dehydrated and if i go 15 minutes without a drink of water i start to get sick! No Joke! so im pretty much out of luck im doomed to spend the rest of this pregnancy in the bathroom, lol.
    mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 2:41 AM on May. 12, 2009