WOULD YOU COMMIT SUICIDE????

I am a firm believer that if you commit suicide there is no way your going to "HEAVEN". This guy in my hometown commited suicide because he thought he had aids. He was real permiscuous and messing around with men and woman and he supposedly contracted HIV/Aids. Rumor is his doctor made a wrong diagnosis and he didnt really have aids at all. Well he'll never know if that rumor is true. Would anyone of you commit suicide if you thought you had aids? I would'nt I would have to live my life and let the lord take me. I wish we knew what went on in a persons mind and maybe there would be something we as friends and family could do before its too late.

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 9:31 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would never commit suicide. I have always told my family if something aweful happened to me. Like the police say it suicide they are lying. I was murdered and not forget that.

akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 9:35 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Unfortunately, people do this because they can't see a way out or don't have a support system. I'm not worried about his going to hell, I'm sure he'll make it to heaven or reincarnate. Just too bad he couldn't find a way to cope.
    Anonymous

• i'm an atheist and i don't believe there is anything after this. while i do like living, there would be no point if the quality of it sucked.
    LilChynaDollie

Answer by LilChynaDollie at 9:35 PM on May. 11, 2009

• No I wouldn't commit suicide. Whether or not I had AIDS, cancer, or whatever other horrible illness I could possibly contract, ending my own life would still not be worth it to put my family and friends through so much pain.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:39 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I thought about killing myself when I had post partum depression. i nearly went thru with it one morning, but called my mom instead. I hate to even think about it now, how warped my state of mind was before I got the help that I needed. I am a Christian, and I don't think that someone who commits suicide is automatically excluded from heaven. My state of thinking was altered severely because I was having terrible hormone issues. That didn't make me any less of a Christian. And there is no way I'd ever contract AIDS, but stretching the imagination and saying I did, no I would not kill myself, there is always medicine to take.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:42 PM on May. 11, 2009

• no iwould not i mean i am sure i would have thoughts about it but i would also remind myself i got into that problem myself
    1stmomma

Answer by 1stmomma at 9:44 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Maybe not right after the diagnosis. but as soon as I stop having fun (I.E. I am in constant torturous pain, have lost my mind to the point I don't know who I am, can't change my own poo diaper or such), then yeah, suicide is an option.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:44 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I wouldn't committ suicide, I feel it is the cowards way out. It ends up hurting everyone that is left behind. If someone committs suicide I feel that they are hurting so much that they don't know anyother way to solve their problems and feel everyone would be better off without them. They don't feel that there is anyone they can turn to.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:00 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I am Catholic and not even I believe this. We have a loving and forgiving God. As long as all of us have excepted Jesus Christ as our savior then he would know that we were mentally ill or even in a state of despair when we killed ourselves. He would never damn us for that. That's what I believe. I knew someone who killed himself while strung out on meth, I don't believe he went to hell nor that he didn't go to heaven.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:25 AM on May. 12, 2009

• No, I wouldn't. But I don't believe that all that commit suicide go to hell. I think it depends on if you have Jesus in your heart.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:17 AM on May. 12, 2009