UGH!! MY KID GOT INTO MY LANOHLIN!

so my 4 yr old decided to get into the boob cream last night and it got All over her blanket..i've washed it twice already and it's not coming out..the 2nd time i sprayed shout all over it...any tips on getting this sticky crap out? i dont know what kind of material it is, but its very soft like fleece, but it isnt

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 9:34 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Maybe try GoJo, it works on fifth wheel grease, you can buy it in the automotive section at Walmart.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:01 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I agree with the GoJo, it's got pumice that really works on greasy or sticky stuff. I would wash it in really hot water too. Lansinoh is so sticky! Good luck.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 7:15 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Maybe a little bit of Dawn dish soap...if it can get oil off of animals, then surely it can get out some lanolin...LOL
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 2:09 AM on May. 15, 2009