UGH!! MY KID GOT INTO MY LANOHLIN! (also posted in home and garden)

so my 4 yr old decided to get into the boob cream last night and it got All over her blanket..i've washed it twice already and it's not coming out..the 2nd time i sprayed shout all over it...any tips on getting this sticky crap out? i dont know what kind of material it is, but its very soft like fleece, but it isnt

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 9:34 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm not sure where I've heard this before but for some reason I'm thinking you should rub flour or baby powder on it...I've done that when I've gotten sticky stuff on things and it helps kind of rub it out...but I would check with other people. The powdery stuff wouldn't hurt anything, but it could be a pain in the butt to clean...
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 9:38 PM on May. 11, 2009

• My mom always used peanut butter to get gum out of my hair when I was little...maybe try that?
    lynnseyfaye

Answer by lynnseyfaye at 10:55 PM on May. 11, 2009