ok my son is 19 months old and i just aint into wanting to have sex but i want another baby what do i need to do

my son is 19 months old i just dont want to have sex i mean i want to but then again i dont what is wrong with me

1stmomma

Asked by 1stmomma at 9:36 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Are you having a hard time transitioning from mommy mode to lover mode?

That's pretty common for moms of babies and toddlers.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 9:38 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Try having ur hubby "get u in the mood". Then maybe it wont seem like such a chore and it might actually be fun. I think there is medicine u can get on to raise ur levels too to make u want to have sex more.
    Haidens_Mama

Answer by Haidens_Mama at 9:47 PM on May. 11, 2009

• do you like butt massages? lol, I am sure your SO would LOVE to give you one!!! Works for me!!! Try laying on his stomach w yer bum in his face...have him rub lotion on your butt and massage..............
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:57 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Without the sex it's going to be next to impossible to have the baby...
    I think all of us, or atleast most have went thru the not interested in sex thing. My youngest just turned 4 and I still go thru it periodically. I never thought I'd be this way since I was at one time worried because I liked sex too much person but hormones and mind/heart change after you have kids, it's normal. We realize that there are some things that are just more important than sex. You know you've evolved when you have the opportunity to have sex and you want to but you know there's a load of laundry you really do need to do so you choose the laundry over the sex.
    My advice is... count your days so you'll know when to "try" and get a family member or friend to babysit for a few hours so you might have a better chance of getting in the mood.
    My mind was always on the kids and I just couldn't get in to it for quite a while. Might check hormones
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:25 PM on May. 11, 2009

• are you a single mom? i am, and didnt feel like it either, i was only gettin some every month or 2 from my sons father and thats cuz he got me in the mood. we dont live together tho, but once you get around someone who turns you on, i'm sure you'll have another one. hell i'm prego with my second now and all it took was that one time
    Anonymous