Does anyone else feel bad about who has to deal with your mood swings?

I feel terrible because my daughter who is 2 has to deal with me and my mood swings all day. I get mad at her for things that normally don't bother me. I try to step out of the room but she follows me. I send her to her room so I can have a minute to breath so I don't yell at her but then I feel bad later that she was sent to her room for nothing. I hate these mood swings! Anyone else feel like crap for who has to deal with your mood swings?

MizAnn

Asked by MizAnn at 9:40 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I totally remember this. In my case it was my son and husband while preggo w/ second son. I recall stepping out of my body and watching myself act irrationally and not being able to do a thing to stop it. It's like I knew I was being a whacko but kept on with it despite the fact I knew it was happening and didn't want it to. Good stuff~
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:44 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I would feel bad for any child yes. But adults no.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 9:49 PM on May. 11, 2009

• yes, it stinks sometimes!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 9:53 PM on May. 11, 2009

• oh yeah, my daughter is 3, i'm 37 weeks preg, and my husband is deployed. so its not even like i can say ok go see daddy. i feel so bad sometimes b/c i'll yell at her (usually after asking her a million times not to do something but still feel like i wouldn't yell as easily if it weren't for being preg) or i try to go sit on the porch for a bit and she stands in the window going "mommy!!! i want to come out and play!!" and that just doesn't help b/c i'm trying to get away so i dont' go nuts! so ya i totally feel ya
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:57 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Yes my mood swings are so bad sometimes!! I feel bad for anyone who is in the crossfire!
    nursinghannah

Answer by nursinghannah at 11:40 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Yes, my poor husband and son have to put up with me the most and I know that I am crabby but I just can't seem to help it! I feel like vomiting all the time and it is so hard to be happy when I feel that way. We haven't told anyone else yet so they all probably just think that I am crazy!
    LindsK

Answer by LindsK at 12:35 AM on May. 12, 2009