Maybe signs of close labor?

i'm 38 1/2 weeks pregnant and i keep having really bad lower & upper back pains, along with some pressure in my stomach and when i sit or walk or wake up i barley can walk because of the pelvic pain, i have really bad discharge, but i always have, and there's the whole feeling as if i need to go #2 but when i press my belly out the pressure goes away, also when i do go to the bathroom is hard to urinate a little and i have the runs ~ but is this a sign of labor comming soon or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Lower back pain, lose stools, pressure in stomach or lower abdomen and increased pelivic pressure are all signs that labor could be on it's way.

I would suggest having sex, laying in bed and having your DH get you a good carb filled dairy free snack, and then go for a walk on your tredmil or outside after you've laid there for 30 minutes or so. This can help get things going. Otherwise just rest. If labor is impending you will need the rest.
    Anonymous

• hopefully, cause you got a lot goin on...lol, good luck
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 10:35 PM on May. 11, 2009

• sounds like it to me.. I have always heard you can get diarrhia before labor..and it sounds like you are having a little back labor.. good luck mama!
    IlovemyNicholas

Answer by IlovemyNicholas at 10:50 PM on May. 11, 2009

• i felt like that for 3 weeks and was sstill induced
    Anonymous