What baby names do u like?

i have seven kids already and i want a name that fits so here are the names that we already have Norene Ann, Denise Alexandria, Bethany Lynn, Travis Allen, Nicholas Lane, Samantha Lee, & Jakob Austin

So the names for the new baby that i like are... EmmaLeigh Aeryn(erin), GraceLynn Aeva(ava) for the girl and for a boy i have Daniel Leland, & Caleb Aiden

lilmammaweisner

Asked by lilmammaweisner at 10:20 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I like GraceLynn and Daniel.
    bhwrn1

Answer by bhwrn1 at 6:07 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I like both girl names and I like Caleb Aiden.
    Anonymous

• In my family we often name our kids after a loved one that is gone- Also I like uncommon names names with meaning. I have three girls and a boy on the way their names are:
    Serena (age 10) Maiah lynn (age 6) Charity felicity rose ( age 2)
    Christopher eugene (coming in June) if it had been a another girl i would have named her
    Alyssa mei
    The baby I miscarried after 4 months of being pregnant was named Angel.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 10:28 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I like GraceLynn and Caleb the best, but all of them are nice in my opinion.
    Marti123

Answer by Marti123 at 11:11 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I like all your choices hun.. I'm facing that same delima.. we are getting ready to have our 7th together and every time it seems harder to pick a name lol.. good luck hun!
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 12:09 AM on May. 12, 2009

• all of my kids have at least one family members name his dad my dad me him there all in the mix but all of his sisters kids share thier middle name with one of our girls except his niece charlene grace so i am kinda leaning towards that one grace lynn is her middle name and mine combined thanks for the input
    lilmammaweisner

Answer by lilmammaweisner at 12:29 AM on May. 14, 2009