what song make u wanna do grown up things.

It's Yours By J Holiday will do it to me
Come with me by Sammie
Falsetto by The Dream... i could go all day
what about u ladies???

StarrCooKie

Asked by StarrCooKie at 10:28 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what do you mean by grown up things?
    i dont know if this is the answer you are going for...but bossa nova always makes me wanna clean, and I feel I should be in a 1960's homemaker magazine ad for vacuums or something lol
    Anonymous

• Well, for me, if I hear Cherry Pie, I want to start stripping. lol. And that is a grown-up thing. I know what you mean, but there aren't really any that make me want to do that (well, unless you mean with the singer, and then their are plenty! lol).
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:47 PM on May. 11, 2009

• If you're talking about sex, then Blue by La Tour,  Sleep by Conjure One and Zion by Fluke.

All of them are on my profile playlist.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:59 PM on May. 11, 2009

• "She's got the Rhythm (And I got the blues)" by Alan Jackson. That song makes me want to strip, lol. I'm actually listening to it and giving dh a wink. Maybe tonight won't be so bad afterall. ;)
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:04 PM on May. 11, 2009

• LOL "girl tonite" by Twista
    Jessaroo1987

Answer by Jessaroo1987 at 12:19 AM on May. 12, 2009