Do you know any chronically sick children who were exclusively breast fed?

I know several...but some moms on cafemom are convinced that BM is liquid gold, and it will prevent their child from EVER getting sick.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on May. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• My FF kids are perfect. But ALL breastfed kids I have known are very bad off.
    Stand your ground OP! Let the breastffeding nazis kno they are dumb and you are better than them!!!
    Anonymous

• yes i do actually. But I am sensing a cat fight....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:39 PM on May. 11, 2009

• My nephew
    Anonymous

• I formula fed my kids. One catches everything and one doesn't. Once my kids were born, I really couldn't wrap my head around the idea of breast feeding. I needed to be free so I formula fed and didn't mess with the whole breast thing. I had the support of my father, an OB/GYN. However, all three of my sisters breast fed and they have all had ridiculously sick kids, every darn one. I believe in doing what is right for you and what you're comfortable with and don't buy into the breast is better argument. Just my opinion. Please don't bother bashing, I'm not in the mood.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:43 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Looks like the same drama poster from the "know any horrible breastfeeding moms"
    OP get over youself. If you didn't breastfeed that is fine. It is your decision. What good will causing drama and fights here on CM do? Will it make you feel better about yourself?
    aprilmommy123

Answer by aprilmommy123 at 10:44 PM on May. 11, 2009

• OP

Aprilmommy, if you don't like the questions, then go answers other questions.
    Anonymous

• Yup I sure do. 4 kids to be exact and they are all brothers. They are sick constantly & have had more health issues than I can count. I FF my son and he hasn't had so much as an ear infection.
    Anonymous

• So you want me to agree with everything you say and build you up? Is that why you want me to go elsewhere? I will answer questions that I am interested in and that I have an opinion on. If I have an opinion different than the OP than I will state it.
    aprilmommy123

Answer by aprilmommy123 at 10:47 PM on May. 11, 2009

• OP
    I'm not asking for anyone to AGREE with me. I'm just looking for an answer to my question, not an argument. So if you don't have an answer to the question, I don't see what the problem is.
    Anonymous

• Oh ladies.....
    Anonymous