Has anyone used 3 ballerina tea to lose weight?

This tea is used to help maintain weight or adjust weight. I have tried it and I am pleased.

airailia

Asked by airailia at 10:59 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i havent tried it. im using simquick hoodia right now and im not very pleased. how good were your results with the tea? ive heard good things about it. i might try it
    brodysmama09

Answer by brodysmama09 at 1:40 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I have never heard of it. Where did you get it? Does it make you go to the bathroom a lot or something?
    missamerica1

Answer by missamerica1 at 7:05 AM on May. 12, 2009

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, and really hard on your body. In order to maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    First, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Next, eat your fruits and veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Now, eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat and dairy. Add beans, lentils, and tofu to your diet. Feel free to ask me any questions. You can also go to your local library and take out any book by Dr. McDougall; there is also a free meal plan with recipes on his website: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html

Answer by rkoloms at 8:10 AM on May. 12, 2009