Do you think Ms. California should lose her crown & title?

Donald Trump is reviewing some more "facts" before making a final decision. However, do you think this should even be a risk of losing her title? Do you feel that the semi-nude pictures that surfaced from 4 years ago would have been an issue if the comments about gay marriage never happened? Are the 'scandalous' pictures the real pressing issue? (the pictures show her in panties, topless, but with her back to the camera. Arms covering her breasts and she's looking over her shoulder. She was only 17, now she's 21)

I know some of you probably think that she is stupid, or this is a dumb question, but this is HER dream and goal! What if it were YOUR daughter?

thundernlight

Asked by thundernlight at 11:06 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, it's never a good idea to do things like that if you ever intend on being a public figure. I give her a lot of credit for what she said because she went against the majority and told everyone on national television what her personal beliefs were even though she probably knew it would cost her the crown. That takes balls....so even if I don't agree with her...I like that she wasn't a coward and she stood up for what she believed. I don't think Trump is the person that should be stepping in as the "moral police" by any means.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:11 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Since she broke about 107 rules, YES
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:16 PM on May. 11, 2009

• No!! the only reason they are doing this is because they just want to punish her, because Like Obama they believe marriage is between a man and a women. .
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:19 PM on May. 11, 2009

• She signed a contract stating that she had or never would pose completely or partially nude. She lied, it is a breech of contract.
    That being said it probably would not have been an issue if her answer to the question was different. She did knowingly lie in her contract so she knew what would happen if the pictures were found.
    She should be expecting to lose her crown.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:28 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I dont think they would have been an issue. To my knowledge, naughty pictures weren't against the rules for the competition, but I was glad about the answer to the gay marriage question. She spoke from her heart, what she believed, and how she felt. I don't think that's worth losing the crown over. The pageant questions want your true, honest answers, not some bullshit lie about world peac.e
    lynnseyfaye

Answer by lynnseyfaye at 11:42 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Only if the other contestants that have also posed nude and signed the same contract are stripped of their title. There was another contestant with semi nude and nude photos her crown is not in question though. This is about her having an opinion that is not popular with some. They should at least be honest about that fact. Shannon Moakler is a giant skank whore who is she to judge Miss Prejean.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on May. 12, 2009

• not at all. MS. RI has pictures that were PUBLISHED In MAXIM(hello..pretty raunchy mag..) anywho..it is a double standard, and i personally feel they are using this as an excuse to boot her for the gay marriage question(which honestly, never should have been asked IMO)
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 12:22 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Why is it such a big deal? I guess I just don't get the hoopla surrounding pageants.
    momandvet

Answer by momandvet at 12:36 AM on May. 12, 2009

• They shouldn't have asked her that stupid, loaded question in the first place!! They trapped her...and it's obvious they want to make an example of her, because someone had to be out looking for "dirt" on her so they could legally take her crown.
    You know what she should do? She should hold a press conference with The Donald in attendance, hand him the crown, and tell him that if it means that much to them that she answer the questions like a robot and just say what she's expected to say, then the crown and title are worthless!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:13 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I hope I bring my daughters up with enough common sense never to be interested in this media-hyped foolishness. . Once a dumb blonde, always a dumb blonde I guess.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:27 AM on May. 12, 2009