Jon & Kate Plus another Chic??

I saw where hes caught in a Car W/ another woman. The first lady I know he cheated with.. very obvious. And Kate in in denial. What do you think? Dont post saying we should mind our business.. PLEASE, they made it our business when they decided to "PROFIT" their kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The way she speaks to him, I'm really not surprised he cheated. She's a super-Bitch!
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 11:07 PM on May. 11, 2009

• According to some gossip sites, she's had a bf for months now. I think it's been a marriage of convenience for a while now. She's never home. He wants to end the show and she doesn't seem to care what he wants.
    smalltowngal

Answer by smalltowngal at 11:11 PM on May. 11, 2009

• i agree with thundernlight...she is a bitch...and bossy. i was at a show that was in town for the weekend and she was there to answer questions and sign autographs, and i dont think she smiled the first time. i honestly dont blame him.
    mnadcox

Answer by mnadcox at 11:13 PM on May. 11, 2009

• What did they expect when they had 8 damn kids? Every child adds more stress to the marriage...and their stress  was X 8.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:16 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Man, child support is gonna be a BI(T)ch!! LOL
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:16 PM on May. 11, 2009

She makes all the money and he does most of the kid watching. Wonder how much she'll have to pay.
    smalltowngal

Answer by smalltowngal at 11:18 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I think all of you women should think about how you would feel if you dh cheated on you because you were bitchy and bossy. I don't think you would think it would be justified. Jon cheated on Kate, bitchy and bossy or not no woman deserves that.

Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:18 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I was in the waiting room at the hospital today and they had that show Extra on the t.v. there. One of the stories said that the whole Jon affair thing may just be a publicity stunt. Probably thought up by Kate...I get the feeling she's a b!tch and I've never even seen the show!

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:18 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Kate treats him like crap, I wouldn't blame him in the slightest for trying to find someone who might give him a little love and respect. If a wife clearly doesn't love and respect her husband why would he want to stick around?
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 11:24 PM on May. 11, 2009

• She does treat him as if he was her 9th child. I would be turned off by that too!
    vgmomof2grtkds

Answer by vgmomof2grtkds at 11:25 PM on May. 11, 2009