What are you a snob about?

Are you a coffee snob? Music snob? Art? Beer? Wine? Tell me about your snobbery. I'm a bit of a coffee snob, a big music snob and a book snob. But I'm really a nice person.

Jmum

Asked by Jmum at 11:09 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im not a snob at all. and I tend to not like TRUE snobs. I think if your really into something like coffe, music, art, beer, wine... that doesn't make you a snob. Just makes you into something ALOT!!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:11 PM on May. 11, 2009

• The closest thing to being "snobby" about would be the English language. I hate when people mangle words, spelling, or punctuation. (As long as someone makes an effort, I'm usually happy) If you have the time to type "ur" you have the time to type "your". (I hate "internet abbreviations")
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 11:14 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I'm a beer snob big time. I'm also a purse and sunglasses snob.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 11:15 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Coffee snob and music snob here as well. I'm a bit of a "healthy food" snob as well. I TRY not to be, but it just grosses me out when people eat fast food and garbage 24/7 and that's all they feed to their kids.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 11:19 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Grammar and, I hate to admit it, but I'm a parenting snob. I try REALLY hard to choke it back, though!!!

That goes for pet-parenting, too. "You don't have your cat fixed?!" Nose in the AIR. It's horrible.
    BigMommaJesca

Answer by BigMommaJesca at 11:32 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I'm not sure what you mean by "coffee snob," "book snob," etc.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:35 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I am a pet food snob, I feed my kids a great diet and want the same for my pets, so i give them the best quality dog food I can afford and feed them a raw diet as well, I make sure they have supplements and all the things needed for a happy healthy nutritional life. I am an environment snob, I like making sure I am using as many eco friendly products , processes and things as possible.
    Mom2PunkRockers

Answer by Mom2PunkRockers at 11:36 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I'm a vinyl snob and a movie snob, and somewhat of a music snob (which is much more than just liking those things a lot). I'm also a food snob.
    jellyphish

Answer by jellyphish at 11:48 PM on May. 11, 2009

• LIke mom2punkrockers I am also a dog food snob. My husband actually coined that phrase due to my obsession with feeding only the best to our Boxer. I am also a animal care in general snob and have no tolerance for people who don't take good care of their pets. My husband is a guitar snob, and a car snob. haha
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:54 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I'm a pet welfare snob. I have a LOT of pets and I'm real quick to rescue critters on craigslist so they won't end up in shelters (that way the shelters have room for animals that need to be there in a hurry) I don't buy them... I only adopt pets that are going to be mis-placed for various reasons (there's a lot of them lately due to the economy)
    tiny_mama

Answer by tiny_mama at 11:57 PM on May. 11, 2009