Breakup!

My ex of 2 years made it clear that he didn't want to be with me. We loved eachother but it didn't end up working out.. because I always tried to change him and make him ambitious because he was too laid back. He broke it off with me 3 days ago, and knew how hard it was for me to let him go.
No, i certainly didn't let him go but he called a few times.. I didn't pickup. And he texted saying "hey asshole" (as a joke)..

What are signs he's giving? !!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• The signs are when hes calling or texting you saying I want you back, I made a mistake. I miss you and things like that. if you do let him come back over do NOT have sex with him. cuz that may be what he is after. An easy lay!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:23 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Either he's wanting to make up, or he wants to still be friends... calling me an asshole tho (even in joke) wouldn't be the way for me tho lol
    Next time... pick up and ask him
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:24 PM on May. 11, 2009

• If you see him, DON'T SLEEP WITH HIM. A lot of guys like to find out if they can still get a booty call.
    guitarlove

Answer by guitarlove at 11:31 PM on May. 11, 2009

• maybe he thought you would run to him?? Don't go back he has to learn he can't hurt you like this.
    P.S.if you wanted to change than he is not for you anyway,
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:38 PM on May. 11, 2009