WHY do I feel this way?

my ex and I were together for 4 years, he was my first annd first love, we had a miscarriage after about a year, and things went south from that point on.

He's now married(to someone he cheated on me with) and they have a child, and I'm married with a child with another on the way.

My problem is, I am not attracted to my husband anymore, I'm constantly thinking about my ex, we had amazing sex, constantly! I love him to this day, why can't I get over this and why the hell can't I get over the sex.. my husband is a lot smaller then him too, maybe thats why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• if you love him let him go you never got a chance to tell him goodbye and you need too.good luck
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 1:14 AM on May. 12, 2009

• No, the problem is that you jumped into a marriage without resolving your feelings for this other dude. Marriage is not a game. You should probably seek counseling with your husband. Seems like the common denominator in your failed relationships is..............you.
    Anonymous

• I can't help you there. If you are thinking about other men, then that has nothing to do with the size of your hubbys dick.... You probably don't love him and never did, cuz when it comes to sex there are ways to help please yourself while he watches.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:18 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I think you're thinking about the other guy because you feel that he replaced you, he's happy without you, and worse, it's with the person he cheated on you with. You likely did get with this guy on the rebound and the feelings weren't resolved for the other guy. But he's a lying, cheating jerk, and he's not worth you ruining your marriage over and that's what's going to happen if you keep thinking this way.
    And size doesn't matter... it's how you use it. And the sex isn't prolly bad, its that your head is in the wrong place right now.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:21 PM on May. 11, 2009

• marriage means forsaking all others,.including people you had amazing sex with! ,.you jumped into a marriage when you didnt resolve your feelings for your ex first..like the first poster said.you brought one new life into it and soon to be another right?well you need to put them first..dont leave their father just because your ex had a bigger penis..sounds silly right? there are ways of having amazing sex with your husband,.but first you need to let go of the ex.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 11:21 PM on May. 11, 2009

• grass always looks greener on the other side. He's happily married so let him go. Keep remembering that he cheated on you. He just wasn't into you so don't be into him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on May. 12, 2009