BRAD AND ANGELINA/JEN

WHATS GOING ONNNNNNNNN!?
ANYONE KNOW THE LATEST GOSSIP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There is no gossip regarding them.

What's the big deal?
    Anonymous

• HES BACK WITH JEN NOW?!
    Anonymous

• nothing is going on..........
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:30 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I am so dumb but I could not help but pick up a magazine that talks about this. All three of them are filming movies in the same city. Supposedly Jen and Brad are visiting with eachother. Apparently she has always bought him gifts and left them at his film studio but she recently bought a necklace for him that is an antique necklace that he has been spotted wearing. Supposedly a friend said that he never takes it off. I don't know. They say as his marriage is falling a part he is turnig to Jen, who is nearby. I feel so sad that I am so nosey about other people lives. So how accuate any of this is who knows. Also they say that they have reverted back to their old looks when they were together and this is supposed to mean something.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:43 PM on May. 11, 2009

• My mom bought an US weekend today because she is obsessed with the show Jon & Kate plus 8 and the cover of it said Jon was having an affair with a 3rd grade teacher. Anyway it also said something about Brad hanging out with Courtney Cox, who just to so happens to be a close friend of Jen Aniston. But who knows what celeb gossip to beleive and whats a bunch of crap.
    Jessaroo1987

Answer by Jessaroo1987 at 11:59 PM on May. 11, 2009

• imean US WEEKLY lol
    Jessaroo1987

Answer by Jessaroo1987 at 12:02 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I wouldn't be shocked if him and Jen got back together. They were in love. Brad lost his head for Angelina and they have children together. Like all men who seem to bore with Angelina eventually he probably will or already has. I hope they get back together. He has 6 children she can help co parent them when they are with them and keep her slim body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I think people are just looking for some gossip to make up on these people. I was so sad when Brad and Jen broke up, and I was completely against Angie. But now Angie and Brad are a family, and even though they got their start pretty crappy, they are a family. And now they have children involved....so I will be equally saddened if he and Angie split up too. Especially to go back to Jen. That would just be so messed up!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:01 AM on May. 12, 2009