Should i start showing now?

im 8 weeks and im starting to get a little bump now but is that possible.? im also 5'4 and i did weigh like 110 if that.

savage7faith

Asked by savage7faith at 11:26 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not really, but it could be just water weight, considering that your baby is about the size of a seed.
    Anonymous

• yes its possible anything is.... who knows maybe twins
    bmboyce

Answer by bmboyce at 11:29 PM on May. 11, 2009

• well your uterus which is what develops your bump is still behind your pubic bone so its most likely just water weight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on May. 12, 2009

• This happened to me also and I was scared that I was having twins. I also was spotting so they did an ultrasound and determined that all of my female body parts were swollen. My doc said this is normal for some women. The swelling went down within a few weeks and everything progressed normally from there.
    LindsK

Answer by LindsK at 12:29 AM on May. 12, 2009

• i was kind of thin before i got pregnant. I showed early. I was able to start wearing some of my maternity clothes at around 10 weeks. People kept asking me if I was having twins.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 12:31 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I showed at 9 weeks with my first. I lost 50 lbs before I got pregnant though.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 2:15 AM on May. 12, 2009