DH is a tease

He can go all day leading me on and telling me to wait till night when our baby is asleep. By night time im soooo tired and he doesn't even remember. He did that yesterday. Then this morning he's all getting on top of me. I don't know if he was trying to be affectionate or what but i told him to get off. I know i wasn't gettin any, he had to wrk in 20 minutes. I said i was sick of being teased. What a jerk. It's like it strokes his ego that i want him all day. And im so sick of being the only one who really initiates too. Maybe i should just turn into one of those women who never wants sex. Then maybe he'll actually follow through? Like wanting what you can't have...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• That is what you have to do, play hard to get for a few nights. When he throws himself at you *teasing* just pretend like you are totally not into it. After a few times of you doing that, it will make him absolutely NUTS. LOL. It's childish, or tease him and don't follow through. ha ha.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:42 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I'm not much on the mind games. I wouldn't have pushed him away this morning. I'd have given him a reason to come home for lunch or for HIM to be waiting all day for night to come and the little one to fall asleep.
    Go ahead and withhold... and you'll likely be finding out you don't have a problem with him teasing you anymore because he'll be teasing someone else.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:47 PM on May. 11, 2009

• my df does that too just tease him and just dont follow through with it or while hes at work text him something that will make him want you all day
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 12:47 AM on May. 12, 2009

• So the only time you want him kissing and rubbing on you is when you're going to have sex? I give it a year and there will be no sexual tension left at all between you.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:29 AM on May. 12, 2009

• mine will tease me about oral sex... i give it to him every session, but i rarely get it. but during the evening he will look over at me several times and make all these suggestive moves with his tongue... and ill comment that i cant wait... then when the time comes he never follows thru! ive asked if there was a "problem" of any kind and he assured me there isnt. i dont get it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on May. 12, 2009