• In the Spotlight:

Do any of you mom's have a baby carrier (not a sling) but a Snugglie that we can barrow for a trip???

I had the best baby carrier ever (it was a snugglie from Wal*Mart) but gave it to my sister when her daughter was an infant to use & keep or w/e because I didnt think I'd want to use it again. However I am taking my daughter through an airport and would love to keep her on me. I have a monkey harness for her but that is still a bit dangerous for her to be walking and we are traveling early and she isnt gonna like that. I thought about buying this cart looking thing that attaches to your carseat so its your carseat & a stroller but its $89.00, and I dunno if i'll ever use it again. I have an umbrella stroller but I can not possibly manever that and carying her Graco Nautillis carseat through the airport.
Please let me know asap! I will take good care of it and do not smoke so it wont come back smelling yucky or dirty. I will pay for shipping!! Thanks!

NewTakeOnLife09

Asked by NewTakeOnLife09 at 11:52 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sorry no one has answered but you should try putting this in other groups and I bet by morning you'll have someone willing to do so. Try the babies and toddlers section on here. Good Luck.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:18 AM on May. 12, 2009

• thank you!
    NewTakeOnLife09

Answer by NewTakeOnLife09 at 12:22 AM on May. 12, 2009