I need help!! What do I wear for my interview?

I got an interview with a top dollar Inn! On a cliff near Jenner beach California. So I dont have a lot of new clothes to wear. I have these...
black and white floral dress that is short sleeve, knee length, and some cleavage.
Or brown short self blouse with attached scarf that I can tie and a black knee high skirt. Shoes wedge high heels with open toe or black wedges. Also have black tennis shoes and flip flops. (UGH!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• The brown blouse, knee high skirt and black wedges. Good luck!
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 11:54 PM on May. 11, 2009

• i would wear the black knee-length skirt and a blouse, do you have any blouses besides a brown one? unless you can pull it off really well, black and brown tends to look kind of... bland, imo. i'd also wear the black wedges. best of luck!
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:55 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Do you have a suit jacket that you can wear with either? A pair of simple pumps would be best.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:34 AM on May. 12, 2009