Leaking......

I am about 20 wks and I have noticed, that when I sneeze or cough, my low right back spazms and it feels like my bladder leaks, but it does not smell like urine, should I be worried????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nah im 19 weeks and when i cough and sneeze i tinkle a little not enough to worry about but enough to notice, even if i dont have to pee at the time.
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 11:59 PM on May. 11, 2009

• i wouldn't, unless it gushes. one- if it is your waters leaking, its likely a small tear and will most likely repair itself, plus amniotic fluid is constantly refreshed, and two- if you're drinking plenty of water, your urine will be really diluted and won't smell strongly of ammonia and won't be very yellow. basically, i'd say its nothing to worry about :)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:01 AM on May. 12, 2009