this is driving me CRAZY!

so my boyfriend got a dui a few months ago before we started dating, and everything was just getting better until today i found out that he's in jail for getting ANOTHER dui. it happened a week ago and just got arrested again today because they found out about his prior dui. im extremely pissed because he didnt even tell me about it, in fact, im the LAST person that found out about it. me and him made a promise to eachother a few weeks ago that we would never hide anything from eachother, so now im more angry. i was even thinking about breaking up with him because of it. im really not sure what to do, should i forgive him?? what should i do?! HELP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• YES break up with him!! He doesn't have any reguard for human life if he gets drunk and then drives. On top of that he lied to you! It sounds like your relationship is still young. GET OUT NOW! He is trouble and is going to have to learn his lessons the hard way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on May. 12, 2009

• He didn't tell you because he knew it would make you mad. He'll always disapoint you,it's just the way he is.This won't be his last dui. If you are going to stay with him,you'll have to accept his bad behavior, else leave him now.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 12:15 AM on May. 12, 2009

• He obviously has a drinking problem and might end up getting you killed. Do you really want a guy like that? You'd be spending all your hard earned money on lawyers, booze and bail. Cut him loose and kick him to the curb

Answer by admckenzie at 12:17 AM on May. 12, 2009

• im not going to joke with this because ive been in TWO ACCIDENT WITH DUNK DRIVERS and its dumb the 1st one i almosted died and the second one i could of lost my daughter and the second one killed a guy!! you should break up with him not only because he got a dui but because he lied and if you let him get away with it hell lie to you over and over again if he would of told you yeah you would of got mad but not as mad as him lying to you but it is your chose and all we can do is give you avice but i wouldnt keep him if he drove drunk and killed some one it would be on your consions to and some people would hate you as well just cuz your dating him good luck and also what admckenzie i would have to agree with her and i hope you make the right choice
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 12:43 AM on May. 12, 2009

• well i am a strong believer that dui's kill people!! why would you want to stay wit some one who could be a potential murder? my child could be out on that road wit that moron!!!!!!!!!
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 12:46 AM on May. 12, 2009

• so there for dont only dump him call the cops on him to
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 12:53 AM on May. 12, 2009

• You're mad at him because he didn't tell you? What about the fact that he could have killed innocent people while he was drinking and driving? I have 0 tolerance and 0 sympathy for drunk drivers.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:10 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Yeah, you should reconsider the relationship because of the lie, but more importantly because he keeps drinking and driving! And now he's got a record to boot. This relationship is going the wrong direction. Get out now.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:28 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I would have left him after the first dui.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:25 AM on May. 12, 2009