Could I still be pregnant?

So last month I went on a trip with my friend for a fun sexy weekend I took my bc in the car on the way there where I lost it I think....needless to say I only took the one day. It was a very "active" weekend....my period was scheduled to start 6 days later and didnt but did start 10 days later with normal heavy flow. I ask this question because I am very irritable constantly lately and my breast are tender and nipples burn. Could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Health

• Anon, that's ridiculous. She's not sleazy, although it is kind of irresponsible to "lose" your bc...you could have bought condoms or something, sweetie. I doubt you're pregnant if you had a heavy flow, but if you're still worried about it, go to the gyn and checked out.
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 12:06 AM on May. 12, 2009

• yes it was not good judgement but I am pretty certain most of us have done things that are less than responsible...keep your snide judement comments to yourself anon...i'd like answers from helpful people not ignorant ones.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on May. 12, 2009