Sexual question regarding oral sex....this is your DISCLAIMER

Do you preform Oral sex on your SO(man) and if you do, do you actually pay any attention the balls or is it just the cock that gets your attention? I'm just curious to see how many woman will give the balls a good suck?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I'll shamelessly admit I'm a ball sucker. And I love it. And he loves it. Those babies need so serious love and attention as well.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:24 AM on May. 12, 2009

• i pay attention to them, but usually with my hands, not my mouth
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:18 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Same here llansky.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:19 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Its fun to gently suck them every now and then. And Chris loves it. When your on the dick extend to tongue and rub the dick as you going up and down.....it feels good to chris. If you don't already see if you man likes it...(ps you don't touch the balls with your tongue it gives the dick more sensation.
    heathertilton08

Answer by heathertilton08 at 12:21 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I am a ball sucker...it is ok I can admit it. I do show them attention with my hands, but sometimes there is nothing like a good suck on the nuts. My dh enjoys it so why not?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:23 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Hilarious. I am totally laughing! Good for you girls for just sucking it up! Me, totally ignore the balls. They are the mudflaps to the butthole IMO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Mudflaps to the butthole...EWWWW

LMAO!!!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:38 AM on May. 12, 2009

• lmao anon! so, you don't pay any attention to the 'dark side of the moon' then, either, i presume?? lol :D
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:39 AM on May. 12, 2009

• wow i agree wit anon for once on this one lmfao
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 12:47 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I usually play with them with my hand, but I have sucked on them before and I know he loves it. They need attention to and it so drives him crazy!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 12:49 AM on May. 12, 2009