Crazy Dreams?!

When I am pregnant I have crazy vivid dreams. When I am not pregnant I rarely have dreams like this. Does anyone else experience this?

LindsK

Asked by LindsK at 12:25 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• thats very common :) personally, i have weird dreams all the time, and they get only a little bit weirder during pregnancy
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:25 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I have always had vivid dreams that I can easily remember. However since I have been pregnant they have become a little more abstract and haven't been making much sense. I had a dream a few weeks into my pregnancy that everything was covered in dead fish. The floor, the sidewalk, there was dead fish hanging from lights and doorways. So I looked up on www.dreammoods.com what dreaming about fish means, and sure enough it meant "you or someone you know is pregnant and will find out soon!" Well I already knew I was pregnant but still I thought it was so weird! If you can remember what you dream, look it up the next day. Sometimes you'll be surprised at what they symbolize.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:27 AM on May. 12, 2009

• oh yeah...my dreams have been insane. Before i even knew I was pregnant I dreamed I was and I had a little dark haired girl...I am having a girl it turns out. And a couple weeks ago I dreamed my fiance and my neighbor that is also pregnant were having an affair. It was so real I actually woke up mad...lol
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 12:58 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I had a dream I had sex with Andrea Bochelli! Now that is NOT something I would normally dream about! Why do we have crazy dreams while we are pregnant?
    smzuzu

Answer by smzuzu at 1:07 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I barely ever dreamed, that I remember anyways, before I was pregnant. Now, I dream about EVERYTHING. I was taking a nap the other day and I had a dream that I met this hot baseball player and I was macking on him in front of my SO lol. I have dreams of me involved in drug trafficing and robbing people at gun point and shooting random people on the street. Don't ask..It must have something to do with all the A&E and TruTV I watch before I go to sleep=]
    I had a dream when I first got pregnant that I was 7.5 months pregnant and I had a contraction and the next thing I know I woke up IN THE DREAM and I was at home and my mom handed a baby to me and said "here is your son"..Somehow in my dream I slept threw my entire labor. Then I had a dream recently that I was in a room full of women giving labor and I gave labor and walked out to find my SO who was going crazy trying to cut himself in the parking lot lmao.
    Its crazy.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:45 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I have been having really weird dreams about ex's. I have no idea why! I dont really speak to any of them! It trips me out! I wake up thinking WTF? its so random. Especially the guy i dated for a couple years b4 my fiance, I actually hate dreaming about him! he is not a nice person!!
    ScEmz

Answer by ScEmz at 4:58 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Thats how it is with me. I never even remember my dreams when used to wake up even if i had a nightmare. My husband would tell me that i would me tossing and turning and yelling but i dont remember it. But now i remember them and they all seem so real. I woke up the other morning and thought that i already had my baby because how real my dream was lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:14 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I have been having dreams about labor nearly every night, since before i even had a positive test. Now that it has been a few weeks, I have dreams where I am pushing and I wake up sore....crazy!
    grandker

Answer by grandker at 4:12 PM on Jun. 9, 2009