Low/high blood pressure

anybody have high or low blood pressure while pregnant? what were your symptoms? Im asking because I think I have a blood pressure problem and just want to see if my symptoms match up to anybody elses before I see my doctor tomorrow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• HI I WAS DIAGNOSED W/ HBP WHILE I WAS PREGGO.. MY VISION WAS GETTING KINDA BLURRY I WAS ALWAYS SEEING ALOT OF BLACK SPOTS.. I HAD A HEAD ACHE THAT WOULDNT GO AWAY W/ TYLENOL ... THEY WOULD CONSTANTLY TEST ME FOR PRECLAMPSIA..AND THE SCREENING ALWAYS CAME OUT NEGATIVE UNTIL I WAS IN LABOR THEN THEY DECIDED TO TEST ME ONE MORE TIME AND IT SHOWED I HAD IT.. =/ I WAS KINDA SCARY =(
    GiAs_MoMmY

Answer by GiAs_MoMmY at 12:38 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Yeah I had i with my daughter starting around 33 weeks but I didn't really get symptoms or maybe I did but didn't know it at the time and they induced me almost a month early because of it and with this pregnancy(23 weeks) it's been fine so far but they told me to look out for symptoms like the above post mentioned.
    jasey929

Answer by jasey929 at 12:14 PM on May. 12, 2009