texting

I think that my fiance may be texting his ex does anyone know of any free programs to monitor texting from his phone to mine?

goodperson1us

Asked by goodperson1us at 12:40 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• No. The only way I know you can see who he has texted is if he logs on to check his bill online. Then, you can look it up in his bill online. Or, go through his phone when he leaves it lay there and walks away. Or, just ask him flat out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Check with your phone carrier! You should be able to go online and see what numbers he is texting! Goodluck, I hope he is not doing that!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 12:46 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I have ATT and I can check my bill online and it will show every number each line texted and who they received texts from. The message itself is NOT included you can still figure out is the owner of the other phone number an you'll have hard evidence if he is cheating.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:50 AM on May. 12, 2009

• no well at least my phone company will not let you see who he is teting it is against the law seriously thay say it is invading privacy!!!! wat you do is they have a text counter on all cell phone go reset the set tet and aslo the recieved text and erase all of his previous texxt say it was an accident or something if the counters say he has sent/recieved more then wat is actually in his inbo or out box he is erasing someting he dont wnt you to seeeeee gooooooooooood luck hopefully you can understand my directions lol!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on May. 12, 2009

• just ask the man if he is texting her. You can't start out a long term relationship distrusting him like this. If you don't like what he says then call her. I bet she'll tell you what's up especially if they are talking about getting back together. Don't let it eat you up. ASK

Answer by admckenzie at 12:58 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I agree with admckenzie. Don't start spying on him, just ask him. Be straight up with him about your suspicions. See how he responds and make a decision about your next move from there.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:15 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I would ask your man!!! For 2 reasons!!!
    1- what if he is not texting her and you are over reacting... that will just create HUGE trust issues and big relationship problems, especially if he finds out later that you 'checked' up on him!!!
    2- what if they are texting BUT.... maybe he is not wanting anything but she does! She might be texting him to 'come over' and he is texting her back telling her to 'get the clue' that he isnt interested! Hey it could happen! It doesnt hurt to ask!
    Then if all else fails you can check WHO he is texting, or you can also check on his texting outbox what the messages actually say and to who they are to and you can see what ones he has gotten! Good luck! ASKING doesnt hurt! Plus it shows that you dont just jump to conclusions! ASK... dont assume! Do you have reasons to not trust him?
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:22 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I don't think there are any I recently had an ex issue and asked an advise writer. She help me out maybe she could help you good luck sorry. www.wix.com/sweetsense/sweetsense.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:14 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Even if there was that's an invasion of privacy. What is the big deal if he's talking to her anyway? Stop being so insecure.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:22 AM on May. 12, 2009

• If the phone is in his name or a gophone/prepaid there's no way you can find out unless you look thru his phone or ask.
    If you have these kind of issues now, I suggest you not get married. Relationships, even friendships should all be founded on trust. And that includes trust that if you ask, they'll be honest and if you don't ask you'll never know... so ask already.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:13 AM on May. 12, 2009