hello this is my first pregnancy and i have a question.

i am only at approximetly 6-7 weeks pregnant and my breasts are growing at a scary rate and they are extremly hard . i just want to make sure that its not a sign of something being wrong. thank you

audreybaby

Asked by audreybaby at 12:41 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You should be fine!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on May. 12, 2009

• everyone experiences pregnancy symptoms differently. your breast are suppose to enlarge. i don't know about the extremely hard part in early pregnancy though. go to your OB office and tell your doctor about it...he'll tell you if it's normal for you.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:43 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Thats how I found out I was pregnant! I was at work one day and my boobs were hurting so bad I just wanted to cry and my girl friend just randomly asked if I was pregnant and I told her no. She got me thinking so I went out and bought a test not thinking I really was cause we had been ttc for 10 months and nothing so I took the test the nest morning and it was positive. I was 6 week along! So that is perfectly normal what you are going through but you can always ask your doctor to be on the safe side. Good luck sweetie
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:53 AM on May. 12, 2009

• you are fine.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:53 AM on May. 12, 2009

• That is a normal sign of pregnancy. Since this is your first pregnancy and you are already freaked out, may I suggest that you get some good books on the subject of pregnancy week by week. You are going to be going through so many signs, symptoms and changes that if you are prepared for what is ahead, your pregnancy experience will be much better with some education. Knowledge is power and also eases stress of the unknown. Enjoy your pregnancy!
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 2:05 AM on May. 12, 2009

• This is my firs to and that happend to me. Now that im further along im leeking all the time from the pressure of it and my boobs itch soooo bad it drives me crazy. good luck and congrats!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:09 AM on May. 12, 2009

• It's normal. I'm already a size 14 and my breasts were a 40D, I had to dig out my old 40DDD bras today.......they are growing and sore like crazy!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:41 AM on May. 12, 2009