For Christians: Do you believe?

Do you believe the way government is trying to run the messages over the pulpit and how we train our children will eventually lead to Christians having church underground like the first church? ex. with the hate crime laws and international law

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes I do. Maybe not underground, but definitely in homes. We already do home church and are planning on removing our kids from public school next year. Mostly because its too mediocre for us, but other reasoning is because the govt is dictating more and more what goes on. If it were about the academics, then fine, but they are putting too many social systems in the schools. My children spend every monday in DARE and I cant even count all the other things they do. Its not academically related and basically a waste of time. I teach my kids about all those things anyway. I believe that we are to distance ourselves from the govt as much as possible. Even if I am wrong, then at least I have done myself a favor anyway. That means, no assistance, no loans backed by the govt, no public school, nothing that they have their hands in. Thats my goal.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:18 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I don't understand the question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I believe the government is trying to run the messages over the pulpit, but I think it will lead to the martyring of Christians. I don't think there will be another time of underground churches. The end is very near, and the Bible says that will happen to us Christians in those days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on May. 12, 2009

• This is what I mean. Do you think that pretty soon Christians are going to start having worship in homes instead of public facilities to avoid government mointoring. I know it sounds far fetched now, but the way things are headed it seems very likely.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Yep, probably so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on May. 12, 2009

• What are you saying? Do you think that we should not protect people from hate crimes? I dont understand what you are saying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on May. 12, 2009

• You need to provide examples of what you are talking about
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on May. 12, 2009

• According to end-times profecies of the Bible, this will probably happen sometime, eventually. One world religion would kind of dictate that.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 12:59 AM on May. 12, 2009

• What do you mean "ex hate crime"?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Our current administration most definitely has an agenda. And I believe we are headed full speed ahead into the last days as prophesied in the Bible.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 1:11 AM on May. 12, 2009