I know my own body... but i dont know HERS... HELP!!!!

So my sister in law has been having really weird mood swings... and has been really insecure lately... and talking about how shes Discharging like crazy and that she smells funny... her bf is sayin she smells different....
but the mood swings are out rageous!
Shes been having sex for a month now, with no birth control and no protection...
i know my own body... and i can tell when IM prego.... but what do you guys think? some kind of infection maybe? or u think shes Prego? and what can we do to help some of her Insecurities about whats goin on with her body????

trystons_mommy

Asked by trystons_mommy at 12:49 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• umm christina always thinks she is pregnant.. what the hell is she thinking?? she's not ready for that. but it sounds like an infection to me, but she could be pregnant too..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 8:51 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I guess it all depends on if it smells BAD or just different but doesn't smell bad. I read somewhere that when you are pregnant your body odors smell different (not bad just different). If it smells bad then I'll say she just has an infection but there is still that chance she is pregnant so she should go see a doctor.
    Good luck to you both!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:52 AM on May. 12, 2009

• yup, tell her to head to the dr or health dept

Answer by admckenzie at 12:53 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Have her take a pregnancy test. Thats kinda how i started out. And if thats not it then all she can do is go to the doctors and see what they think.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:07 AM on May. 12, 2009