If you've had your boobs done...

How long did it take you to start feeling better? I mean really better...not just being able to walk around and stuff but back to normal? Also, how long did it take before your scars faded quite a bit to make them harder to see?

And finally, what type of implant did you choose, what kind of incision and placement and how many cc's did you go with?

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 1:07 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Health

• I cant help either but way to go girl!!! I wanna get mine done too!!! I hope the pain goes away soon!
    You know what.... I just started thinking... Us women do all the painful and harder things in life.... be pregnant, have babies, wear high heels, become moms, WE are the ones that teach the children how to pee in the toilet, how to use manners, we even have to get the tummy tucks and the boob jobs once its all said and done! What the hell????
    Well congrats on the boobs! I want some 'younger' looking ones one day! I hope you recover soon! How long did they say it would take to heal?
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 1:54 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I just had my done on Friday, so it's been about 3.5 days. I'm able to walk around, I can lift my hands over my head and take clothes on and off....but I've still got some serious boobage pain going on. If I move too quickly I feel like I'm ripping my incisions open. I've been putting neosporin on my incisions to help them heal and I'm gonna get some Mederma tomorrow to help get rid of the scars.

I had my incisions put in the crease, (I also had nipple work done so I have small incisions underneath both nipples). I went with silicone(YEAH!!!) because they feel more natural, if they were to rip they wouldn't completely drain out like saline will and because they last 30 years average versus 10 years average for saline.

I was a large B small C prior to surgery but there was no breast tissue so they put 500 Cc's in. They are actually much bigger than I planned on but they look very nice. I just want to stop hurting.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:12 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I can't answer your question, just wanted to say congrats!!! I've wanted that for awhile, maybe someday I can :)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:40 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Well they didn't really. They did tell me I had to wear a sports bra all the time for a month. But other than that I think it's kind of an individual thing. I'm hoping to be pretty good to go in a couple weeks. I hate being in pain and I hate feeling like this. I just feel like my boobs are extremely engorged right now.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:58 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Congrats! I've been thinking about doing this too. My only fear is something going wrong during surgery. What were you told about the risks?
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:35 AM on May. 12, 2009

• My cousin had them done and I know she was hurting for a few weeks and hand trouble lifting her arms and getting dressed. She went with salin so if they leak, it' won't be as damaging to her body. I'm not sure how much she had, but she had to go back to get them evened out. They could only put so much in at a time becuase of the swelling. Once it went down, they were able to go in and even her breasts out. She's got something in her so that you can just put a needed in to increase the size rather than having to do antoher surgery. I'm not too sure beyond all that.
    Anonymous