And yet another mom has murdered her child.

Here in Corona, Calif. The mom tried to report him as missing but the cops knew something was up, she acted too calm. Mom and boyfriend had mudered her 2 1/2 yr. old baby boy and dumped him in a ravine. They went to a nearby park and reported him missing. What in the hell is going on with all of these parents murdering their own babies and then playing it off like someone kidnapped them and so on? I feel disgusted by all of this and it seems to be happening way too often.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:08 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You got to be kidding!? another child murdered by its own parents? makes me sick to my stomach. WTF is wrong w/some people in this world!? I dont understand what could possibly possess a mother to murder her own child...I look @ my 7.5mo old son & he makes my heart skip beats! hes my heart/soul & I would do anything for him...I could never imagine intentionally harming him. you would think these freaks would take advantage of a safe surrender site or an adoption agency vs killing the child? Its so sad & happens all to often...They find 2 many excuses ( schizophrenic/anxious/depressed/bi-polar/etc ) thats BULLSHIT....These sorry excuse for human beings know what the hell they are doing when they take a innocent childs life! They do it out of selfish reasoning & stress/anger/etc....they just might not consider the consequences until after the fact then they whine about their poor fragile state of mind!? Save it SICK FREAKS!
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 2:19 AM on May. 12, 2009

• This question wasn't very fun. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I was just thinking the same thing and just wonder what is going through their mind that they can go through with something like that. I think it is beyond sick.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:11 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I agree. I think it is so sad that anyone can be a parent. There are so many people who, for whatever reason, aren't able to conceive and want to be a parent more than anything. Then you have people who, like in Corona, murder an innocent being. It breaks my heart!
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 1:11 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Sorry anon, but JFF is the most active latenight part of CM. I just saw the news and they say that she was schizophrenic. Didn't the doctors notice this when she was going through pre-natal care and such. They live in a decent part of the county and have a very nice home. Makes you wonder if this is the whole story.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:13 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Poor little babe.God bless his soul.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:14 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I didn't hear this but it really makes you wonder...people do seem to be crazy and shooting their entire families, etc. Lacey Peterson always bothered me because she was SO pregnant the baby was expelled from her body after death. Horrid.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:19 AM on May. 12, 2009

• it is on imaginable to me !!!! i dont even know how i could go on without my three little girls with me! i honestly cant even let my children sleep in there rooms by themselves and i dont trust anyone with my children most part why i am a sahm seems you caant even trust your family half the time with your own children!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on May. 12, 2009

• It boggles the mind. I mean my sister was SUCH a bad mom she even had them taken away but damn, although she is a horrible person NOT EVEN SHE would do such a thing....does that make sense. I'm just saying, I have been a divorced mom since my son was a toddler and it has been hard and I have had my moods but it NEVER occured to me to "make life easier by offing the kid". I am tired of hearing about all of the Casey Anthony's in this world.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:29 AM on May. 12, 2009

• It just shows how sick this world is... I have two boys and I would kill for them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on May. 12, 2009