inspirational song ideas

i'm looking for a good song that talks about overcoming the hardships of life.

example: The Climb- Miley Cyrus

any sugguestions would be great. also does anyone know of a website that i could look this up on and not have to download or register to listen to the songs?

thanks for your help.

soccermama08

Asked by soccermama08 at 1:19 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lyrics.com is pretty cool to hear and read the lyrics.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:31 AM on May. 12, 2009

• The entire "The Breakthrough" album by Mary J. Blige got me through my divorce. Especially "good woman down".
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:33 AM on May. 12, 2009

• projectplaylist.com. You can make playlists and save them, but they aren't downloaded.
    CandA_Mama

Answer by CandA_Mama at 1:37 AM on May. 12, 2009

• ooh! thanks Hopelessnance! I gotta check it out. I am so behind when it comes to music.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:38 AM on May. 12, 2009

• When I found out I was pregnant with my second child, I went into a very big state of depression. I told my sister that if I believed in abortion I would of had one. The Carrie Underwood song "Lessons Learned" really helped me get though everything I was going through with the pregnancy and my now ex hubby. Now my son is 6 months old and Im a divorced mommy of two and I wouldnt change it for the world. I cant believe I ever had thoughts like that because Im truly blessed with my life and kids.

I also like Crash & Burn by Savage Garden.

playlist.com is where i listen to music.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on May. 12, 2009