My mucas plug, labor !!!!

I lost my mucas plug this afternoon, however i am not having any consistent contractions. I feel ok for the most part and i see doctor tomorrow but for now its driving me crazy wondering whats going to happen

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would just wait it out unless they become regular because I lost mine about a week before I had my son and was fine.. But I would say somethinig tomorrow at your app.
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 1:25 AM on May. 12, 2009

• You will know because then your water will break and if it doesn't don't worry. When contractions start to really hurt (like very bad period cramps) you will know when you're in good labor.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:25 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Dude, if you lost your mucus plug it can be 2 weeks till you go into labor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on May. 12, 2009

• i lost my mucus plug and didnt go into labor for 3 more weeks
    brodysmama09

Answer by brodysmama09 at 1:41 AM on May. 12, 2009

• you will know when its time, there s no mistaking the feeling. :o) good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:03 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I lost my plug and was induced almost 5 weeks later.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:26 AM on May. 12, 2009

• The musuc plug can come out a few weeks prior to delivery. Mine came out when my water broke. It kinda freaked me out since my water was bloody! But it was all good. If your water hasn't broken, then you're good. Just don't take baths / get in the pool since the mucus plug keeeps water from getting in and protect baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on May. 12, 2009