Is there any place that still develops APS film?

I was going to take my film to Costco today (from when I used a film camera) and what's left of my film to be developed and then found out that they no longer develop the APS film and just a few mos. ago they did. Do you know where I can still get my photos from this APS film developed? I use a digital camera now but really want to be able to get all the photos that I have left on these rolls of film. :-( Hoping someone will know where.

LilacnRoses

Asked by LilacnRoses at 1:43 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Check out Clark Color Labs. You mail your film in to them and they process it (yes they process APS too) and then they mail it back to you. You can order a picture CD or you can get prints online so you can reorder prints from them. They are much higher quality than Walmart and other department stores. I know that their pricing for 35mm film processing is even less expensive than Walmart. I don't know about APS.

Here is a link to their pricing, the film developing is listed near the bottom:

http://www.clarkcolor.com/helppricing
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 2:18 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Wal-mart may; but not sure.
    my5

Answer by my5 at 7:30 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Target does or at least they did a month ago. That is too bad about Costco. Digital cameras are great but sometimes a good 35 mm camera takes a better picture. I have old film too, now you have me curious. Or look up a Camera store and call them, they would know for sure.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 9:35 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Don't bother with WalMart. They stopped doing 1 hour on film apparently so it's send out only now. Try Target, RiteAid, Kits/Ritz or Walgreens I was told that they still do one hour film.
    ShutterBug77

Answer by ShutterBug77 at 10:58 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Check out this link:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=aps+film+developing

It will give you several options. Or you can go to a local camera shop where they can send it out, if they don't develop it there.
    Ginny19

Answer by Ginny19 at 2:35 AM on May. 13, 2009