Designing a tee shirt online!

I'm trying to find a CHEAP place to design tee shirts for all the wives of my dh softball team. Everything i have found is like $30 dollars for one!!! Is there a good, cheap site that you know of? Or would it be cheaper just to buy our own tee and use iron on's or something? Thanks!

Mrs.Loeffel

Asked by Mrs.Loeffel at 1:58 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• www.customizedgirl.com

I got my daughters custom shirt for under $20 with shipping. It's a really great site & has fantastic quality of materials.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 2:18 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I was at Michael's a few days ago and they had lots of plain colored T-shirts for $1.99 each. There was also a bunch of iron on transfers onsale. I would look around and see if it wouldn't be easier and cheaper to make them. Have fun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I actually make designs for t-shirts. I have 5 shops online. If interested, you can drop me a note and I can make ya deal ;)
    How many shirts are you looking to make? Do you have your own design already made?
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 2:31 AM on May. 12, 2009