How long has this handy little gadget been at the top of my screen on cafemom?

I've been here for over a year and I don't know if this is a new feature, but I have the feeling it is not because it seems as if I've looked at it many times. The little box in the left hand corner that says "Theme." I ran my cursor across it, and I found colors! Now that is a new feature. You use to have to click on everything for it to show up. Now the box drops when your cursor rolls over it. Now my cafemom is hot pink instead of the traditional green! I'm probably like the ONLY one that hasn't discovered that yet (excluding newbies,) but maybe there is some other mom out there that hasn't noticed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i just noticed it today
    angelfor1

Answer by angelfor1 at 5:18 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I think it has been there for about a month now.
    I'm glad you noticed it!
    I wish there were more colors to choose from, or at least a palette for us to mix our own colors. It might even be cool to choose a themed look for that space like we can for MSN.
    Perhaps CM will add those updates as time goes by. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:02 AM on May. 12, 2009

• So THAT'S what it does! I have seen it but never clicked it before. That's cool!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 6:50 AM on May. 12, 2009

• It's been around for awhile but it used to be on the right side. (just did a quick check and it's been around since last July). I hate the colors though. The only 2 I use are gray and green (I prefer the green but sometimes I need a change). I wish they do more colors.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:08 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Its been around for quite awhile.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on May. 12, 2009

• OMG! How did I not ever notice that! That is so cool!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 9:41 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Cool! Thanks for showing me, lol. I didn't realize either..
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 10:57 AM on May. 12, 2009