• In the Spotlight:

Anyone know how much baby formula you're allowed to bring in your carry-on luggage on a plane?

I'm going on a trip with my 8 month old in 2 days and I'm starting to pack. I'm gonna be there for 10 days, so I'll need around 4 cans of formula. The formula won't fit in my suitcase, so I'll have to bring it all in my carry-on if it's possible. How much formula and baby food are you allowed to bring aboard the plane?

Crystal2509

Asked by Crystal2509 at 4:45 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/children/formula.shtm
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 9:59 AM on May. 12, 2009

• they shouldn't say that you can have a certain ammount...i would take all of it...
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 9:51 AM on May. 12, 2009

• When I flew they told me I could bring as much as I would need for the flight... maybe you could swith out come clothes or something from your suitcase and put it on the carry on. And then the formula will fit in the suitcase?? Just an idea... GL =]
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 2:03 PM on May. 12, 2009

• As much as you like..JUST no water.. So buy pre made bottles or sticks and ask the flight person for water.. I tried the water thing lol..IT was a no go.. BUt the others were awsomne :D
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 2:07 PM on May. 12, 2009