How soon did symptoms show?

Hi, we had sex 10 days ago, and my hubby pulled out but he thinks he may have slipped a little , lol ! i am feeling nauseated off and on, is this just in my head or could i really feel symptoms already? also, i am due for my period in 7 days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think its all in your head. Most people dont have symptoms that soon. It could be because you know there might be a chance your head is playing tricks on you. Wait till you miss your period then take a test. Good luck and hope you get the answer you want from the test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I have had six children and each one was different. Some I felt symptoms 1-2 weeks (before missed period) others not until 2 weeks after missed period. With a couple of them I KNEW within a week after conception that I was pregnant. I had kind of a tugging in my lower abdomen. Hope this helps, but unfortunately you really don't know until you are late or you have a missed cycle. Best wishes to you, however you hope it turns out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on May. 12, 2009

• don't worry so much. stress cause symptoms especially if you think you could be. Your mind will play tricks on you. six weeks is usually when you start to show good signs if you are and is the strongest at which you can tell if your pregnant.
    chickaboo_mom

Answer by chickaboo_mom at 12:03 PM on May. 14, 2009