Have you returned to the store any gifts giving to you and your baby?

I received 8 swaddlers total I returned two. The two were different brand/designed didn't like it. I'm so thankful for the presents but sometimes...
What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've returned a few things before.....it amazes me when people stray from registries and get weird things, or they get something on the registry and DON'T mark it off so others think no one else got it, then you get doubles or triples. I got three of the same play mats and the registry didn't show anyone bought it....with diapers you can mention it to people in passing such as "Thanks for the diapers, I've gotten so many of that size I hope we use them all before she's on to size 1, I have none of those stocked yet" When I'm about 4 months along I'm going to buy a pack of diapers every week, but i'm not just getting newborn ones, i'm getting 1 &2's as well. Once the baby is here i'll start stocking up on other sizes as well.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:33 AM on May. 12, 2009

• i got 3 strollers. one was a saftey first traveling system with a car seat. the other was a jeep toddler stroller and the third is a cosco umbria stroller. im returning the third one because i dont believe i will need it and i wanted to exchange it for somethings i didnt get at my shower (swaddling blankets, boppy pillow, baby book)
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 7:51 AM on May. 12, 2009

• i returned some clothing, a car seat blanket/cover thing and a breast pump with my first. i didn't plan on breastfeeding (the person knew that and got it anyways) and the clothing was stuff we wouldn't be able to use, she was born in dec but mississippi and it was heavy duty winter clothing and the car seat cover for the same reason, it was very very thick.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:18 AM on May. 12, 2009