How many Days after your missed period Do you take a test? Whats The Most Accurate day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i took an EPT a week before my missed period and it was accurate. you have to take it first thing in the morning and dont drink alot of water before bed it can dilute your HCG levels. Good Luck
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 7:49 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I took my test 4 days after my missed period and I took it at night time, even though first morning urine is best, it doesn't really matter.
    armywife009

Answer by armywife009 at 8:05 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Most people take the test 4 to 7 days after a missed period. Morning is suposed to be the best time durring the day to take the test but i dont know why.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:56 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I didn't take one until I was 2wks late. for one, I already knew I was pregnant and two, we were back home from college over easter break and my HPT's were back at our college apartment.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 9:43 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I took mine two days after my period was due. I used the target brand early detection tests. You can use urine from any time of the day but they do say the morning urine is best, the reasoning for this is because you don't pee as frequently and the hormone Hcg has more time to accumulate and be present when you test!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:23 AM on May. 12, 2009

• yes they do say that first morning urine is best...and my first pregnacy didnt show up until I was a week late I was taking a test EVERYDAY because me and hubby both had the morning sickness lol.I wasnt alone haha..but with my 2nd it showed up 3 days after I missed my period and I was actually already 8 weeks preg...so I think it all depends on the hcg levels in your urine
    TalindasMommy

Answer by TalindasMommy at 10:49 AM on May. 12, 2009

• The earliest I've taken one is four days after a missed period.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:09 PM on May. 12, 2009