How would you describe a lougy? (Lou-ge-e) (TMI) gross I know.

You know like the stuff that comes out of your throat when you have a very bad cough. Well my 5 yr. old girl has this and she says eewww yuck... what is that? and I just tell her it is some kind of a booger only comes out from your throat. It comes from having a bad cough, Just make sure you spit it out don't swallow it and if you are at school have a tissue on you and ask the teacher if you can be excused. I did not know what to say that was all I could come up with. Any other answers.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on May. 12, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Phlem or mucus. It's your body's way of trying to get rid of germs (or allergies). I've never told my kids they couldn't swallow it though.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:19 AM on May. 12, 2009

• a large wad of snot
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:34 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I describe it as mucus, now my daughter is obsessed with the word. They love using new words!
    Clarkebar2

Answer by Clarkebar2 at 3:34 PM on May. 12, 2009