does anyone ever heard of or is a member of herbalife and my worldplus?

i am wondering if anyone have ever heard of those businesses, herbalife and myworldplus or is a member of those?

Im just curious and was looking around..

thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• My DIL dealt with herbalife, but I believe it went out of business, at least the group she was working with. She lost money.

Answer by Bmat at 8:50 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I've heard of Herbalife, but don't know much about it. I've never heard of Myworldplus. Are you looking at becoming a home business owner? The trick is to find something you're passionate about and something you would love doing. Treat it like a big business and it will behave like one! Good luck with your search. I am an independent distributor with Scent-Sations, Inc (Mia Bella candles and other gourmet products). To learn more about what I do, visit my website at http://www.christileaverton.com (still a work in progress, but check out my blogs for a wealth of information ;)
    Christi
    ChristisCandles

Answer by ChristisCandles at 9:56 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I wouldnt take herbalife if I were you...I took it for a week and people that I knew that use to take it was telling me that..just the lunch that youre aloud to eat while taking herbalife will make you gain wait not loose it..and if you start it and stop it after being on it for a month or longer that will also make you gain wait..I was on it for a week and when I quit taking it because these people was telling the truth because I remember when they was gaining weight and was wondering why because they wasnt preg....so I quit taking it and gained 5 lbs...but of course I lost it again by walking 2 miles a day for a week..I lost 15 so I really wouldnt suggest taking it...now myworldplus I have never heard of it sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on May. 12, 2009

• thanks ladies about the herbalife... i decided not to join that one.. but i did join myworldplus about an hour ago.. so i dont know how it goes... its alot cheaper to pay than herbalife... myworldplus is
    it is a discount membership program that is saving people hundreds of dollars every month on everything from eating out at McDonalds or Subway to saving up to 50% on hotels and shopping.

PLUS, it's an automated, online Internet-based business opportunity, and it's simply incredible. When you become a MyWorldPLUS member, you not only get FULL ACCESS to thousands of dollars worth of valuable savings, but you can build a successful business from the comfort of your own home, without having to sacrifice a lot of time or money to get started.

Im still learning about it.. so wish me luck..
    tiggerneeyore

Answer by tiggerneeyore at 10:50 AM on May. 12, 2009

• A long time ago I was a distributor for Herbalife. I love the company and the products (they really do work) but it was costing me too much to afford the business and to get it off the ground. The good thing is I found a better company that won't kill your pocket just to have a home business. myworldplus I have heard of that. I'm pretty sure it is a thing where you save money on things but I don't know all about it. Sorry! Anyway, I wish you good luck!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:46 PM on May. 12, 2009

• i work with isagenix, the leader in nutritional cleansing. if your passion is health and wellness, I definitely recommend this. jambalover.isagenix.com
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 4:40 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I'm with Greenwood health Systems and out products are natural and our opportunity is affordable!!Are you looking for a health company that's with the BBB and A+ Acreditted ?Are You Looking For Products Physicians Use On their Patients? Join Greenwood Health as a distributor Today and Be a part of A Multi Billion BBB Company!!

Visit Our Site
    uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 10:40 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I used to be in herbalife..it worked well for me at the time.Lost 80 pounds,had alot of energy and a strong business,then I got pregnant with my dd and decided to let it go.They are still in business.I suggest anyone looking into it,to get with an ethical team.Good luck.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• am a proud Herbalife Independant Distributor! i love the products and the difference they have made in my life! before herbalife i was a very unhappy size 13 and after i had been on the products for 3 months i went from that size 13 to a size 6! if you have any questions about any of the products please let me know! also i will help you EVER step of the way im here to HELP!

Tabitha King
    Herbalife Independant Distrubutor
    843-297-0631
    shopherbalife.com/tabitha
    healthcoachtabitha@yahoo.com
    healthcoachtab

Answer by healthcoachtab at 7:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2010