How many sibilings do you have and how many kids do you want?

Im just curiuos to see if there is a correlation.. I have one brother and sister and i want 2 or 3 kids.. my So comes from a big family ( 7 kids) but also only wants 3 kids (maybe 4)

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:38 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have one brother, but a couple handfuls of step-siblings. I want two, maybe three. My husband wants one more, but not sure about the third.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 8:41 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters and had only 2 sons. Can't have anymore and I don't care because they are healthy and are a handful.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:51 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I am 1 of 10 total (a few marriages by both parents) and I have 2 kids. I would love more but can't have anymore. But it's ok, I have a girl and a boy and both are healthy so I can't complain. DH only has a sister and he is very happy with only our 2 kids.
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 8:58 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I am the eldest of three. I have one sis and one bro. My ex-husband is one of 8. I have 5 kids and we are done having them. I would have had more, but I am 42 and I think that is pushing my luck. My oldest is 23 and my youngest is 2.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:11 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I have two brothers...one older and one younger and I have a half sister who is 13. I have 4 kids and I don't want anymore. We are done!! My daughter is almost 15, so my mom had a baby after me and then I had another one...They are very close.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:13 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I have 3 sibs. 2 sis and one bro. I have 3 kids 2 boys and 1 girl.
    honeyhanvey

Answer by honeyhanvey at 9:17 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I have 2 sisters, and I want 2 kids. If I accidentally have a 3rd, then I will have a 4th to even it out. :-) (if we can afford).
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:19 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I am the only child between my real dad and my mom. But between my step dad and mom they had 2 kids together. My dad and ex girlfriend has 1 child then between him and his ex wife they have one child and now he has a wife that has a daughter of a previous marriage. So I guess I have 4 siblings and 1 step and I want between 3 and 4 kids.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:35 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Both my husband and I come from families of 4 children. My husband and I have a child together and I also have a stepdaughter. I want one more so that I have two and he has three. He's willing to go for it but he's also okay with being done.
    Debbie062008

Answer by Debbie062008 at 9:39 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Hubby has 5 brothers and sisters, I have 3 half sisters, one half brother, two step brothers, one step sister... An have two boyz and thats all she wrote..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:41 AM on May. 12, 2009